What Kind of Information Does DDV Collect?
DDV collects the personal information you provide us in connection with your registration or application with us, opening of an account with us or enrollment in one of our services, creation of an online account with us, purchasing from us through the Website, subsequent use of the Website, participation in our surveys or other promotions, or provision to us of feedback or submissions. Such information may include your name, email address, telephone number, and details about your equipment, systems, software and experience. We also collect and maintain records and history about customers’ preferences and account activity, including your uptime, downtime, and history of systems and servers. Additionally, we may collect information from consumer reporting agencies to verify you identity, creditworthiness, and/or financial needs.
How Does DDV use My Information?
When we collect information from you, such information may be used for one or more of the following reasons:
- to process and complete any order or purchase transaction
- to identify your preferences so that we can notify you of new or additional products, services and promotions that might be of interest to you
- to improve product offerings and customer service
- to notify you about new services, features, promotions and special offers that FS thinks you will find valuable
- to respond to your inquiries
- to administer your participation in promotions, contests and sweepstakes in which you have chosen to participate
- to measure the advertising effectiveness of our online and other advertisements and offers
- to customize the advertising and services you see
- to conduct research
- to help us understand the Website activity and improve your use of the Website
- to collect aggregated site-visitation statistics
- to help us prevent fraud and minimize credit risk
How Does DDV use “Cookies”?
We and some of our third-party service providers use “cookies.” A “cookie” is a small text file written by an Internet server to a website user's browser where information is exchanged between them, and which is stored on a computer's hard drive to allow us to recognize and track users on the Website to assist us in providing our customers with a productive online experience. Cookies enable us to store information about your use of the Website, such as the areas you visit and the length of your stay. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies and can be reset by using the 'Help' portion of the toolbar to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Should you choose to disable any cookies associated with the Website, you will not be able to take full advantage of all the Website's features, but you should be able to navigate the Website without difficulty.
Does DDV share my information with third parties?
Your information may also be transferred as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including any transfers made as a part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of DDV or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in corporate control.
How does DDV protect kids' privacy?
We are concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet and will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. Users of the Website must be at least 18 years old. If a child has provided us with personal information, that child’s parent or guardian should contact us at email@example.com to delete such information from our records.
Changes to Our Policy
- Send us an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at: 1-980-621-7711